Bitcoin Roulette: Where The Queen Of The Casino Meets Cutting Edge Technology
There is a reason why the roulette is called the queen of the casino. It is one of the most popular games and it has been around for more than 100 years in its current iteration. With online gaming, the queen of the casino got used to its new kingdom quickly. With the advent of Bitcoin roulette, the classic turned digital, experienced another transformation.
Roulette: The Origin
Bitcoin roulette still keeps the core elements that made the original French game so popular. In fact, French roulette is still a variation of the online game today, the other being the American roulette. Roulette strategy is still rooted in the lessons learned from that original French version. Bitcoin roulette is true to those centuries old roots, while it brings special features that take the game to another level.
Differences Between American and French Roulette Wheels
Apart from the well-known features that Bitcoin roulette is known for – provably fair gaming, anonymity and instant pay outs among others – this version of the game is based on the classic French and American wheels. The difference between both versions might look simple, but it changes the whole game. The American version has two sets of zeros: the single and the double zero. That changes the odds, when compared to the French version which only has the single zero. This means that players who play on the American wheel have slightly lower odds of winning than those who play on the French wheel – which is also called European wheel. The odds for both wheels are as follows:
- French Wheel – Odds are 1 in 37 (37 numbers in total).
- American Wheel – Odds are 1 in 38 (38 numbers in total).
Bitcoin Roulette Strategy and Preferences
Bitcoin roulette strategy is therefore identical to classical roulette strategy. Most of the strategic variants were developed on the French wheel. Therefore, they are suited to the 37-number wheel and not well-suited to the 38-number American wheel. The basic strategy that fits both wheels is the Martingale strategy.
Martingale Roulette Strategy – This strategy consists of doubling the previous bet after a loss, or after a player returns the base bet after a win. This strategy allows players to have previous results in mind to adjust the next bet. A player using the Martingale strategy should not have a bet size that is greater than their bankroll. In terms of the bet multiplier a player put on the table, the Martingale strategy sequence looks like this:
1 – 2 – 4 – 8 – 16 – 32 – 64 – 128 – 356
Fibonacci Roulette Strategy – This strategy is not as aggressive as the Martingale strategy. It works well with both the French and the American wheel as well. The rate of escalation is lower. The Fibonacci sequence adds the two previous multipliers together when placing the next bet on losses. On wins, this strategy moves the player back one number on the sequence. The famous sequence looks like this:
1 – 1 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 8 – 13 – 21 – 34 – 55 – 89 – 144 – 233 – 377 – 610
Bitcoin Roulette Strategies for French Wheels
Beyond Martingale and Fibonacci, the rest of the known strategies for Bitcoin roulette are based on the French wheel. There are 4 types of strategies that players can use on this wheel. All of them have French names, and their translation allows us to understand how to deploy them. Here are the 4 main French roulette strategies:
- Jeu Zero – French for “zero game”. Players recurring to this strategy will place 4 chips as follows: on zero, the 4 numbers to the left of zero on the wheel and the two numbers to the right of zero on the wheel. This means placing chips on the following places on the table: one between 32 and 35, a chip on 26, a chip between 12 and 15 and a chip between 0 and 3.
- Voisins Du Zero – The “neighbors of zero” strategy. This one is close to the previous one. Players who deploy it will place bets on numbers neighboring zero. Those 7 chips will be placed between the 0, 3 and 2 on the table, 4 and 7, 12 and 15, 18 and 21, 19 and 22, 25 26 28 and 29, 32 and 35.
- Tiers Du Cylindre – This strategy consists of splitting the wheel in three and playing on “thirds of the wheel”. This strategy is the opposite of the one above. Deploying this strategy requires placing 7 chips at least, each on the following places on the table: 5 and 8, 11 and 10, 13 and 16, 23 and 24, 27 and 30, and 33 and 36.
- Les Orphelins – Simply put, the “orphans” strategy. It relies on covering all the numbers not covered by the previous strategy. Deploying the orphans requires players to place at least one chip on the following places on the table: the number 1, between 6 and 9, between 14 and 17, another between 17 and 20, and one between 31 and 34.
Bitcoin Roulette is Easy to Play
With these strategies in mind, it is easy to see how playing Bitcoin roulette is simple, fun and can bring huge pay outs. The basic game mechanics require a player to:
- Choose a type of wheel.
- Select one of the best casinos that have Bitcoin roulette games.
- Make a deposit.
- Pick a strategy, place the bets, spin and win.
Recommended Casinos with Bitcoin Roulette Games:
Here are some of our recommended casinos that have Bitcoin roulette games available:
Now you can pick one of the brands above and deploy the strategy you feel the most comfortable with to start spinning and winning.
Learn more about Bitcoin Gambling
Learn more about Bitcoin Slots